We are early childhood professionals committed to providing quality child care services for children aged 3 to 5 years of age. We offer parents the unique opportunity to combine the benefits of a quality Montessori preschool program with child care at an affordable price. Our children explore the Montessori curriculum, using quality materials, during the morning period and enjoy Spanish, yoga, baking / healthy treats, nature walks & nature projects, music dance & movement and much more in the afternoon.
Our facilities include two beautiful spacious classrooms and a large outdoor play area. We are open 12 months a year, except statutory holidays, and our operating hours are 7.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Our guiding principles:
Our objective is to nurture, inspire and engage children to reach their fullest potential intellectually, socially, emotionally, creatively and physically.
• Respect: Value each child, teach kindness, courtesy, self-discipline and respect for one’s self, others and our beautiful planet;
• Curiosity: Inspire and guide each child through our carefully prepared classroom environment, supporting and encouraging their innate desire to explore, discover and learn;
• Confidence: Through careful observations and individualized program plans, nurture each child’s growth and development, based on their unique abilities and interests;
• Independence: Provide a peaceful, calm and engaging environment that offers freedom of choice, whilst promoting critical thinking and decision making;
• Equality: Embrace each child’s uniqueness, create opportunities and empower all children regardless of their background, abilities or strengths.