We are early childhood professionals who are passionate about Montessori and committed to providing quality child care services to children aged 3 to 5 years of age. We offer parents the unique opportunity to combine the benefits of a quality Montessori Casa program with child care at an affordable price. Our children explore the Montessori curriculum, guided by experienced qualified Montessori Leads, in the morning and enjoy yoga, nature walks & projects, baking, arts & crafts and music dance & movement in the afternoon. Our facilities include two beautiful spacious classrooms, an outdoor learning area, garden and play area.
We are licensed by Alberta Child and Family Services.
Our guiding principles:
Our objective is to nurture, inspire and engage children to reach their fullest potential intellectually, socially, emotionally, creatively and physically.
• Respect: Value each child, teach kindness, courtesy, self-discipline and respect for one’s self, others and our beautiful planet;
• Curiosity: Inspire and guide each child through our carefully prepared classroom environment, supporting and encouraging their innate desire to explore, discover and learn;
• Confidence: Through careful observations and individualized program plans, nurture each child’s growth and development, based on their unique abilities and interests;
• Independence: Provide a peaceful, calm and engaging environment that offers freedom of choice, whilst promoting critical thinking and decision making;
• Equality: Embrace each child’s uniqueness, create opportunities and empower all children regardless of their background, abilities or strengths.
“I have put my child in this centre for three months. I feel that after visiting more than 10 child cares, I made the best decision to put her here. The staff are super nice, professional and really caring. Even when they look at your child you can tell they love what they are doing. I am super happy about my child performance and really appreciate all the staff for their care, support and professionalism.” Arezoo K
“My son has been attending MELC since they opened and the change in him is amazing! He loves going to school everyday (some days doesn’t want to leave). He enjoys learning and the staff are so good with all the kids. I highly recommend this centre for quality education and care.” Krystal G
“We searched for the ideal preschool for our daughter and after touring several, we found Montessori Early Learning Centre and almost immediately felt it was the perfect fit. Minal is amazing with the children and has truly created an enriching learning environment. The space is clean, purposeful and has a sense of calmness. the staff are exceptionally attentive. They accommodate our daughters’ diet with anything prepared in the school. They went above and beyond to help with the transition for both our daughter and me. I highly recommend this preschool and feel blessed to have found such a positive school environment for our daughter.” Christina Y
"I'm very happy that we decided to move our Daughter here. The teachers are absolutely amazing. My Daughter is thriving from the Montessori method. The facility is very welcoming and clean. I would highly recommend this daycare to anyone." Jessica M
"Wonderful staff who take great care of the children and great program for preschoolers. My four-year-old son is thriving and enjoys his time there very much." Gisele H